Friday, December 6, 2013

Christmas Gift Guide for Your Best Girlfriend

Back with a gift guide for your seriously fabulous best girlfriend!

Before I get into the details of the gift guide, I would just like to say I'm excited to be back! There's been a few changes: new look, new official name, new social media icons, an organized blog roll, and new resolve!

And now, gift ideas to go with that adorable Papyrus Two Cats with Face Masks card best given to your best girlfriend!



The Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask for a girly session of pampering!

This bling phone case from blingiphonecasehouse shop on Etsy for the friend that loves sparkle!

The Naked 3 Palette from Urban Decay. I just got this for my best friend and I know it will be a hit!

The Capri Blue Volcano Candle. It'll fill her place with the most delicious scent!

A copy of The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. It's truly enchanting.

This beautiful Aqua Druzy Necklace by Leah Alexandra.

Gourmet Popcorn Seasoning from Dell Cove Spice Company for girly movie nights!

How adorable are these striped and metallic Baggu Totebags?!

Hope this helps even a little! :)

No comments: